Barnes and Noble

468x60 - Books

Monday, April 30, 2012

New Era Caps- Product Recommendation


            As a baseball fan of any major league team, it is important to show your support for the team by purchasing athletic apparel with their name or their logo that is prominently displayed.  Many fans choose to buy jerseys, t-shirts or jackets that sport their team’s name.  I believe that the most important item a fan, particularly a Chicago White Sox fan, can purchase is a New Era fitted hat.  Players on the field also wear New Era caps, and although theirs are the traditional color and logo of the team, fans have a wider variety of options to choose from.  Hats are available in different colors and sizes.  There are also a number of team logos available for each team.  In particular, the White Sox have a variety of hats that have team logos and mascots from previous decades.  I have personally bought a black New Era cap with a black White Sox logo from the 1970’s and 80’s.  For only about $30, this hat has served its purpose.  It is a valuable representation of the team I support and a piece of memorabilia I am able to wear not only at baseball games, but almost anywhere I go.  I would highly recommend a New Era baseball cap to fans of any degree.  These hats are also fitted so they fit snug and comfortably.  For more options and pricing, feel free to visit New Era’s website at  http://www.neweracap.com/Locator.aspx or visit www.mlb.com and search for your favorite team’s hat there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment